Yesterday, the evening opening event of VICENZAORO January 2017 included the Prize-giving Ceremony for the fifth edition of the Andrea Palladio International Jewellery Awards. The ceremony saw the best of luxury and top players of world jewellery awarded for excelling in creativity, design, production, distribution, retail, communication, new media, career and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Awarding the Winners, was an exclusive Jury made up of the most illustrious gold and jewellery ambassadors including Franco Cologni, President both of the Jury and of the Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte, Clare Phillips, Curator of the Department of Sculpture, Iron, glass and ceramic crafts at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Alba Cappellieri, Professor of Jewellery Design at Milan Polytechnic, Silvana Annichiarico, Director of the Triennale Design Museum
The winners of this fifth edition, subdivided according to the competition categories, are:
The Jewellery Corporate Social Responsibility Award was presented to Chopard by guest of honour, Livia Firth,
the International Ambassador for Oxfam. Once again, the “Jewellery
Oscars” confirm Vicenza, the City of Palladio, as the World Capital of
Jewellery and Italian Exhibition Group as the international gold and
jewellery innovation hub.
- 1. THE BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY DESIGNER - Faraone Mennella R.F.M.A.S.
- 2. THE BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY DESIGNER - Nikos Koulis
- 3. THE BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION - Antonini Milano for the “Siracusa” collection
- THE BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION - Boucheron for the “Animaux De Collection” collection
- THE BEST JEWELLERY FLAGSHIP STORE - Nirav Modi for the New York store
- THE BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN - Cartier for the Diamonds campaign
- JEWELLERY CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD - Chopard for its efforts in the project with Eco-Age
- THE BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION NEW MEDIA- Nervous System
- THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD - Franco Cologni, President of the Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte